2 February 2011

Bleurgh!

I feel as though I have so much to say and it's (figuratively) bursting at the seams. Strangely, I don't feel like sharing for a while yet. I'm trying very hard not to let this blog be a place of doom and gloom so I'll be back when I'm happier. I've been miserable for the last two months or so and I'm tired of pretending to be happy so I'm actively working on making myself happy at the moment. My darling Adele's been keeping me company. She's totally like a friend (in my head :-D) Here's one of my favourite tracks (along with 'Turning Tables') called 'Someone Like You' from her new album '21'.  Hope you enjoy and keep me in your prayers. I'll bounce back, I just know it.



I'm adding 'Hometown Glory' as a bonus. This was the very first song she ever wrote at the age of 16 and if you've never heard this sublime ode to London, you're welcome!

6 comments:

LetsGoDeeper said...

Yikes, I had no idea.

I've been coming here lurking around occasionally, and bang! Here it is.

Take time and be you, dear. Nothing wrong with being down. X

Sankofa said...

Aww thanks for that. I just need to see an end to my being down and I think I'll be straight.

Lady Jaye said...

I hope you fell better/happier soon!

keeo you in my prayers.

Lady Jaye said...

*feel

NRC♥ said...

i love adele!

Robert Wadra said...

Binance is the personal management tool used for finance. Are you unable to sell Bitcoin in Binance exchange. Upgrading errors, password errors to cloud backup and hacked account errors, you can contact the executives to fix your Binance errors. You can dial Binance Customer Support and get in touch with the executives who deliver top-notch services to the users and are accessible around the clock to assist the users.
Binance Support Number

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin