14 September 2009

I won't complain...

I've had some good days
I've had some hills to climb
I've had some weary days
And some sleepless nights
But when I look around
And I think things over
All of my good days
Outweigh my bad days
I won't complain

These last couple of days have been rough in more ways than one. A job I thought I had fell through and therefore the job hunt continues. I also realised that I'm not doing as well getting over my last relationship as I thought I was. It's just basically been one of those weeks where everything that could go wrong, has and it's been difficult to stay positive and not succumb to depression. However, I remembered that I made a promise to myself a couple of months ago that I would count my blessings and allow God to take control. So "I won't complain" will be my theme this week (and beyond). Hope it can help somebody too.

Currently listening to: I won't complain- Rev. Paul Jones


5 comments:

Mike said...

I like this a lot. (the +ve attitude).

Abena Serwaa said...

Bad times are always followed by good. There will be sunshine after the rain. Stay positive!

Unknown said...

God bless you and keep you strong for being grateful to Him! sending you hugs!!!

Indiskreet said...

Keep your head up!

Sankofa said...

Thank you so much guys. I know I'll get there!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin