13 March 2010

Anybody out there?

I feel like hanging my head in shame. I don't know what happened but I guess I lost my urge to blog for a while there so um Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Ghana Independence to everybody out there! Not that there hasn't been anything to blog about. Far from it. I finally managed to get a job here which I like and hate alternatively (but more on that later). I fell in like and had a brief relationship with a man who was ultimately yet another disappointment (more on that later too). So my first foray into dating after The Musician was ultimately a failure but at least it wasn't too damaging.

My apathy towards blogging seemed to extend to commenting on my favourite blogs but reading them kept me going and I'm now ready to rejoin the blogosphere. The writer of my new favourite blog Rantings of a Man-hater has unfortunately decided to abandon me but the old faves like Ramblings of a Procrastinator, Wo Se Ekyir, Adventures from the Bedrooms of African Women, MighTy African, and of course, Life... and Living It held me down.

My own brand of twi (the most widely-spoken Ghanaian language) that I like to call "twinglish" has improved immeasurably so yay for me! I'll end here and I'll be back with tales of men and (mis)education but not before I leave you an image of the sun as it was seen in Ghana a few days ago. Isn't it luvvverly? Don't know much about the science behind it and I don't much care I just liked the pretty.


Here's Chris Daughtry of American Idol fame smashing Gaga's Poker Face to sing us out!


Currently listening to: Africa- Amadou and Mariam ft. K'naan (chooooooon!)

4 comments:

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

Yeah u bin lost! U so bad! I'll miss LoveWasTheEgg too :'(

Sankofa said...

Mate so have you! It's good to be back though.

Afrocentric said...

I love the pic of the sun with the 'halo'. lol. Anyway, welcome back to the world of blogging!

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

Yes I too took a hiatus, but I must say I love my blog world. It's good to be back.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin