29 July 2009

Why?

I haven't been able to write a word for the past few days and I've even been debating whether or not to write about this issue but honesty was my aim when I started this blog and I figure that it might just be therapeutic. I feel completely heartbroken and have felt this way for the last three days. For the second time in a year and a half somebody I thought I was dating has become a new father. And this time, I had to find out through facebook! "I didn't know how to tell you" just does not cut it as an excuse. Disbelief is not even the word right here. It's always the ones you don't expect isn't it? I really don't think I'm naive when it comes to relationships and I've often been accused of being a cynical b***h but wow I so did not see this one coming. I'm beginning to think there's something wrong with me because how can this happen twice to the same person in such a short amount of time. Maybe God is trying to tell me something but I wish I knew what that message was. I don't use the word heartbroken easily but it's the only way I can think of to describe how I'm feeling right now. More tears have been shed in the last few days than I think I have shed in a lifetime. What sucks the most is I still miss him desperately. I'm patiently waiting for the anger phase to kick in but until then, can anybody say anything to make me feel better?

Currently listening to: Fool of Me- Meshell Ndegeocello

3 comments:

Faf said...

I cant word I can think of to summarise this whole thing is "muuuther fucker!"

how do these guys pull it off? I barely have time to kill in-between work, eating, talking to my wife...

how do you make up enough time to make someone fall in love with you so you can tell them about your new baby on facebook.

i'm sure the CIA and MI5 will find them as nice recruits

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

It's things like this that make women think badly of men...but then I guess women can do some pretty messed up things to.

I dunno how to make you feel better hun, except maybe your not on your own and you WILL get through it. It's a spreading disease they get some bitch pregnant and YOU have to deal with it KMT. And yes it is always the ones you don't expect...bastards

Mike said...

ouch! 2 in a row is harsh.
Nothing wrong with you though. Mr-Right-For-You is out there u'll both find each other.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin